After School Registration Information
Register your child today!
After School Details (ages 4yrs-12yrs)
* Program will start on Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 until Friday, June 17th, 2022.
* $115 deposit (weekly rate) and $50 registration fee is due at time of registration to secure spot.
Hour Little Playhouse is designed to provide our youth Pre-K through 6th grade in the Henrico County School District a safe and supportive environment, that assist with academic development and promotes physical well being from . Our youth are supervised by site managers and staff at all times. Hour Little Playhouse provides transportation from local Henrico County schools. Daily activities for our after schoolers includes snack, supervised homework assistance and planned indoor/outdoor activities. In addition we're pleased to announce that we are open on many of the days that Henrico County Public Schools are closed (ex: Spring Break and Winter Break).
- Parent/Guardian must complete all necessary documentation before first day of participation
- Must be a enrolled in an Henrico County School
- Program runs Monday-Friday from 2:00pm- 6:00pm during the school days and 7:30am-1:30pm during school closure days
Transportation provided from the following schools:
- Baker Elementary
- Rolfe Middle School
- Ward Elementary
- Varina Elementary
- Jacob Adams Elementary
- Montross Elementary
*More schools to be added*
Enrollment Documents Required
Registration Fee and Deposit
Child Record Form
Physical Examination Record & Immunization Records (MUST be up to date and signed by physician)
Present Proof of Child Age & Identity (Certified copy of child’s birth certificate)
Court Issued Custodial Agreements (If applicable)
Please note: The registration forms, health and immunization records, and the child’s emergency contacts MUST be updated annually and parents are required to communicate immediately if any of their information has changed.